Pavlos Moschidis was born in 1927 in Kavala. He was an apprentice to Polykleitos Regos in Thessaloniki and worked as his assistant in churches. He continued his studies in Paris at the École des Beaux-arts, the École Nationale des Arts Déco and the Scuola del Mosaico (Ravenna) (Paris branch – under Gino Severini).
He also learned Tibetan icon painting. From 1960 to 1971 he taught at the Department of Decorative Arts of the Vakalo School. He also worked on lithography and presented his works in solo and group exhibitions in Greece and abroad. A retrospective exhibition of his works was held in 1979 in Athens at the To Trito Mati gallery (The Third Eye). Pavlos Moschidis died in 2004 in Athens. He was a member of the Chamber of Fine Arts of Greece.